I chose a special dish for you this time JalapeÑo goose breasts Follow the following steps:
INGREDIENTS ( JalapeÑo goose breasts ) :
young goose breasts
fresh garlic cloves, crushed
pickled jalapeño peppers and juice
INSTRUCTIONS ( JalapeÑo goose breasts ) :
1. Use approximately three breasts per person. Put a single layer of goose breasts in a glass or plastic
dish (a plastic ice-cream pail works well).
2. Spread with two crushed garlic cloves and pour over 1/4 cup (60 mL) soy sauce.
3. Add another layer of breasts, crushed garlic and soy sauce until all breasts have been used. Be
sure that the soy sauce almost covers the meat.
4. About an hour before serving, remove the breasts from the marinade and put a small slit on
each side of the breast with a sharp knife. Into each of these slits stuff a small slice of pickled
5. Now pile the breasts back into the dish or onto a tray to be taken out to the barbecue. On the
tray put a small dish of melted bacon drippings and a dish of jalapeño juice from the pickle jar.
You will also need a pair of tongs, a pastry brush and a small knife to check for doneness.
6. Barbecue the breasts over medium-high heat, brushing with bacon drippings and jalapeño juice
until medium (still pink in the middle), about 4–6 minutes per side. Do not overcook.
SERVING SUGGESTION (JalapeÑo goose breasts ) :